My Photo
Name:
Location: Montreal, Quebec, Canada

I grew up in Ontario and Nunavut, and went to university in New Brunswick. For two years I lived in Ottawa, on the green belt. While I was there I wrote about nature. Then I moved to Montreal and I wrote nothing for a year. We've got nature here too, so I'm going to write about it.

Sunday, December 17, 2006

On Human Nature


Apparently I live too far from the peace tower to participate in the Christmas bird count (or census or whatever it's called). I really didn't want to participate until I found out I wasn't allowed to. Now I feel kind of cheated. I see all kinds of birds...are my birds not good enough for them? Are these birds somehow substandard birds?

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger AvenSarah said...

Hey Fop,

Do you mind if I link to your blog from mine? (cast.off.net)

11:13 AM  
Blogger Gaelan said...

sure, go wild. And I will joyfully link you back

10:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home